It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New to pedalboards??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:25 am 

Hello
Pedalboard newbie here. Currently have a pedal power 2 plus and am wondering if someone could tell me which other power supply i would need (i'm thinking voodoo lab digital) but would like someone to tell me who has a better understanding below I'll list all pedals and I currently own. Advice would be greatly appreciated:)

Radial tonebone pz pre (acoustic di)
Sonic research st 200 (tuner)
Keeley tone workstation (compressor with two od)
Lovepedal Kalamazoo (od)
Super duper zvex (boost)
Simble mad professor (od)
Emerson pomeroy (od)

Digitech Jamman Stereo (looper)
Tc helicon play acoustic (di / looper)
Digitech trio (looper)

Qtron ehx (q filer)
Pog 2 ehx ( not pictured )
Neunaber immerse (reverb)
Tc flashback stereo (delay)

Attachments:
hrthtyhthtyh.jpg
hrthtyhthtyh.jpg [ 17.31 KiB | Viewed 201 times ]

Last edited by colly420 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New to pedalboards??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 am 

First I suppose we should figure exactly which models of the following pedals you have...
-Keeley Workstation (Tone, Delay, Mod...?)
-Digitech JamMan (Stereo, Solo, Solo XT, Express...?)
-TC Electronic Flashback (Delay and Looper, Mini, X4...?)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:50 am 

Yes sorry photo added there and added more detail of pedals, thanks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:31 pm 

No problemo!

I suppose I would suggest a Pedal Power 4x4 in addition to your Pedal Power 2+ because you have some pedals that will take up two outputs.

On the Pedal Power 2+ you can do the following...
The Q-Tron can be powered using our 2.5mm Voltage Doubling Cable connected to any two of outputs 1-4 with the corresponding DIP switches set away from Normal.
The Immerse and Simble will each accept 9V-12V (although the Simble manual says the only difference is the LED gets brighter at 12V) and can each be powered from the remaining outputs from 1-4 with the DIP switch in either position. Normal = 9V, Away from Normal (ACA Mode) = 12V.
The Trio can be powered using our Voltage Doubler Adapter connected to outputs 5 and 6 with the corresponding DIP switches set to Normal.
The Super-Duper 2-in-1 and Tone Workstation can be powered from outputs 7 and 8 with the corresponding DIP switches set to Normal. These two might both be able to have the Dip Switches set to away from Normal (SAG Mode) for dialing the voltage down below 9V for potentially grittier gain sounds, but you'll have to try them out this way to know for sure ;)

On the 4x4 you can do the following...
The Play Acoustic can be powered from either 12V High Current output on section 1 or 2. (You will not use the 9V Output from the same section)
The Pomeroy can be powered from any of the remaining 9V High Current outputs.
The ST-200 and Flashback can be powered from any of the 9V Outputs.
The Kalamazo will accept 9V-18V so it can be powered from any single 9V Output for 9V operation or it can be powered using our Voltage Doubler Adapter connected to any two 9V Outputs for 18V operation.
The JamMan Stereo had two versions. The newer ones accept DC power and can be powered using our Current Doubler Adapter (the one with the Green end) connected to any two 9V High Current outputs.The older ones accept AC power only and will have to be powered using the supplied adapter. Check to see if the power supply that came with your JamMan Stereo outputs DC or AC power.

The PZ-Pre requires 15V DC and cannot be powered from any of the front panel outputs so it will need to use its included power adapter.

I hope that helps!