Can the Mondo power a digitech Jamman Stereo?

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Gmork666

Can the Mondo power a digitech Jamman Stereo?

Post by Gmork666 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Im currently waiting for my mondo to arrive within the next week. Ive figured out all my other pedals but am a bit confused with the jamman stereo. PLEASE help!
Thanks.

Bonus chance to help!: can i power my quilter toneblock201 from the extra courtesy outlet on the mondo?

JohnClark

Re: Can the Mondo power a digitech Jamman Stereo?

Post by JohnClark » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 am

The JamMan Stereo requires a lot of current and should be powered using the supplied power adapter regardless of if it is the AC or DC version. You can use the Courtesy Outlet for this.

The Tone Block 201 looks to be rated at 250 Watts on the power input jack. This is just a bit outside the 200 Watt rating for the Courtesy Outlet so it probably should not be powered from the Courtesy Outlet.

I hope that helps!

Monique

Re: Can the Mondo power a digitech Jamman Stereo?

Post by Monique » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi guys. Glad to find this. I had the exact same question. Based on the google search I just did, it seems many people were wondering about the Stereo Jamman. I have the largest pedltrain board, with the Voodoo Mondo mounted on the right, and a power strip on the left. It's just a shame that I have put that power strip in just for 2 items: the Jamman and a TC Helicon Voicelive 3.
I know it's asking a lot, but if Voodoo Lab ever come up with something that can power that much, sign me up!! I think many of us would be all over it.