It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pedal Power 2 Plus and ToneBone PZ Pre
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:31 pm 

Is there are way to use the Pedal Power 2 Plus to power a 15VDC 400mA Tonebone PZ Pre acoustic preamp pedal?

Post subject: Re: Pedal Power 2 Plus and ToneBone PZ Pre
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:09 pm 

You can use the supplied adapter connected to the Courtesy Outlet on the back of the Pedal Power, but none of the front panel outputs will support 15V.

I hope that helps!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:23 am 

You can use a cable with a 2.1mm right angle and 2.5mm (red) right angle barrel connector and reverse (center positive) polarity designed to power Line 6 DL4/MM4 digital modeling pedals, Eventide Factor, some Electro-Harmonix and Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher and Control Switcher. You have to run it through the L6 connector on the Voodoo Lab which changes it from regulated 9V to unregulated. I tried it and it worked great and the cable is only $3.50. You can also purchase a stagebug made by Radial for $99 and run two 9V outputs into the stagebug. As long as there is no danger in damaging your PZ-Pre I see no reason not to use the red chord. I can't find any info online that says it's safe though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 pm 

wildmon wrote:
You can use a cable with a 2.1mm right angle and 2.5mm (red) right angle barrel connector and reverse (center positive) polarity designed to power Line 6 DL4/MM4 digital modeling pedals, Eventide Factor, some Electro-Harmonix and Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher and Control Switcher. You have to run it through the L6 connector on the Voodoo Lab which changes it from regulated 9V to unregulated. I tried it and it worked great and the cable is only $3.50. You can also purchase a stagebug made by Radial for $99 and run two 9V outputs into the stagebug. As long as there is no danger in damaging your PZ-Pre I see no reason not to use the red chord. I can't find any info online that says it's safe though.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7032