John, I have follow this topic to make my TSL work with the GCX.
I have the cable described before.
The only thing I cannot figure out now is how to connect that cable to the GCX, so it could switch the channels on my Amp.
I will go step by step, describing my configuration.
1. I connect the guitar to the Guitar In connection, on the front pannel of the GCX.
2. From the Fed Thru, on the rear pannel, I connect it to the In input of the loop 1.
3. With the Send and Return connection in the loop 1 I'm using an Ibanez TS-9.
4. With the Out connection of the loop 1, I'm going to the Amp Input.
5. From the Send connection of the Amp loop, I'm going to the In connection of the loop number 2.
6. With the Send and Return connection in the loop 2 I'm using a G-Major fx processor.
7. With the Out connection of the loop 2, I'm going to the loop 3 In connection.
8. With the Send and Return connection in the loop 3 I'm using a Line 6 Verbzilla.
9. With the Out connection of the loop 3, I'm going to the Return connection of the Amp loop.
10. In the Out connection of the loops 5, 6, 7 and 8 of the GCX, I'm connecting the inputs of the MIDI custom cable for the TSL. 5 --> Clean/Crunch; 6 --> Crunch/Lead; 7 --> Reverb; 8 --> FX Loop
Here yo can see my setup...
I am connecting the MIDI custom cable to the outputs of the 5 to 8 GCX loop, following this example: http://voodoolab.com/gcxdiagrams/05-Ped ... tching.pdf
The issue is that the Amp channel switching is not working. The G-Major is changing, the GCX loops are changing, but the Amp channel switching doesn't work.
Can you help me with this, please?