It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: PX-8 PLUS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:50 am 

Gainstrive wrote:
Bought the VL Control Switcher you recommended and have it hooked up to the midi out of the PX8+ foot controller. The controller itself is working very well but Im getting stuck at routing the midi to assign the 4 switcher channels.

I've read the manual front to back and it explains two other VL foot controllers but not the PX8+. Since there is no manual yet to explain how to assign a channel through the midi I am stuck.

Could you please send step by step directions on how to create midi presets like you did for the PX 8+ in the thread above? Trying desperately to wrap this up.

Thank you!
Dave

The Control Switcher will need to be set to respond to MIDI Program Changes on MIDI Channel 1 in order to respond to PX-8 Plus presets. This is shown in the Control Switcher Manual under Setup in the Set MIDI Channel and MIDI Program Change Enable sections.
I can detail the steps, but I'd need to know if your Control Switcher has Black or Red buttons

Once the Control Switcher is programmed to respond to the PX-8 Plus you will save presets by doing the following:
1. Recall a Preset on the PX-8 Plus that will also control the amp.
2. Press the appropriate buttons on the Control Switcher that set the amp how you like.
3. Press and Hold Buttons 1 and 4 on the Control Switcher to save these settings to the PX-8 Plus Preset.

Let us know if you two get stuck!

Post subject: Re: PX-8 PLUS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:56 pm 

The User Manual is real!

http://voodoolab.com/manuals/px8plusmanual.pdf

Sorry this took so long!