Have you successfully got the Ground Control Pro changing the numbered patches on the Eleven Rack? If this doesn't work, then something else is wrong... so start here
Here are the steps you should take to make this work in the most basic fashion:
1. Re-initialize the memory on the Ground Control Pro.
2. Set the Ground Control Pro to 4 Presets per Bank Mode.
3. Set the Eleven Rack to respond on MIDI Channel 1 only.
The above will allow you to at least recall numbered patches on the Eleven Rack using the large numbered buttons on the Ground Control Pro. This will work with or without the GCX in the MIDI path.
Once the above is working, you can start to tweak the setup so it matches your actual rig.
1. Go ahead and name the Eleven Rack as the first device in Setup Mode, Device Name/Channel and set its Starts At number to "00".
2. Enable the GCX in Setup Mode, Expanders.
3. Re-program the Ground Control Pro Instant Access buttons to do what you want...
Ground Control Pro Instant Access buttons will default to controlling the GCX, but they can be programmed to control things on your MIDI devices. Look to the Instant access section under Setup in the Ground Control Pro manual for details on how to re-program these buttons.
Ground Control Pro presets will recall the numbered patches on the Eleven Rack as well as recall the desired GCX Loops. Programming your Ground Control Pro presets is covered in the Edit Preset section of the Ground Control Pro manual.
In the Edit Preset section of the Ground Cotnrol Pro manual, Assigning MIDI Program Changes will explain how to set the Eleven Rack patch you want to be recalled... Controlling the GCX Guitar Audio Switcher will explain how to set the appropriate GCX Loops to
be recalled... and Naming Presets will explain, well you see
I hope that helps!
p.s. If you are with your rig and want to call someone, feel free to call us and a tech can walk you through this same stuff.