support ???????

Q & A for building and interfacing your rack gear with Ground Control Pro and GCX-based systems.
lunatic

support ???????

Post by lunatic » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 pm

:shock: I luv the products.......i asked a few questions from support and every answer is refered to the forum......if i want to search for all topics and read to narrow down the forum and hope someone asked the same identical question.........CUSTOMER SUPPORT SHOULD JUST RECORD A MESSAGE AND TELL US GO TO FORUM......thanks.....makes me just put off using the prduct till i can educate myself on locating the answer........i understand the concept.......but still no answers....still got unaswered questions........

JohnClark

Re: support ???????

Post by JohnClark » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:04 pm

...and here I am, full of unquestioned answers. what to do... what to do...
------------------====Cheers!====------------------
---------==Voodoo Lab Magician & Tech==---------

Josh Fiden
Site Admin

Re: support ???????

Post by Josh Fiden » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:38 pm

lunatic wrote::shock: I luv the products.......i asked a few questions from support and every answer is refered to the forum......if i want to search for all topics and read to narrow down the forum and hope someone asked the same identical question.........CUSTOMER SUPPORT SHOULD JUST RECORD A MESSAGE AND TELL US GO TO FORUM......thanks.....makes me just put off using the prduct till i can educate myself on locating the answer........i understand the concept.......but still no answers....still got unaswered questions........
Hi Lunatic,

Meet us half way. What is your question?

Regards,

Josh Fiden
Founder / CEO