I'm having trouble assigning an Ernie Ball VP JR volume pedal as an expression with the GCP.
In the past I used a crapy 250k volume pedal , Bespeco VN12: http://www.bespeco.it/catalogo/detail.p ... &lingua=en
The Bespeco was connected with a Y cable – 2 x mono (from the pedal) into 1 x stereo plug (in the GCP) and it worked perfect.
I just switched to the Ernie Ball, but the problem is that the pedal effect the volume only in its first 5% of travel, it just gives all the volume change in the first 5% and the rest 95% of travel is 100% volume all the way
H E L P