- - T1M Mini-A/B switch (2 in, 1 out)
- Vox Wah
- T1M Mini-Buffer
- Boss TU-2 (in volume pedal tuner out)
- Boss NS-2 (loop: Fulltone OCD v4, Fulltone GT-500, EHX Mig Muff Pi w/ - Tone Wicker, Fulltone Fat Boost FB-2)
- EHX Micro POG
- Digitech EX-7 expression pedal
- MXR M159 Stereo Tremolo
- T-Rex Tremonti Phaser
- EHX Small Clone Chorus
- Visual Sound Visual Volume
- EHX Holy Grail Reverb (classic chassis)
- EHX Deluxe Memory Man (XO chassis)
- Line6 DL4
Looks like some pedals, like the wah and EX-7 will have to go off board, or maybe get a second board (or a bigger one).
The customer is now requesting a programmable controller to turn on multiple pedals at once, he has mentioned the Carl Martin Octa-Switch (cheap and can do the progammed loop thing) but it seems to be very limited, has no MIDI control, and is huge!! I want to recommend a Pedal Switcher(s) and Commander setup. However, in the near future the board will be upgraded to use Eventide Factor pedals (Time, Pitch, and Mod).
My question is can the Commander control the MIDI functions of the Factor pedals? Would a Ground Control Pro be better suited for this?
Thanks for your help.