Hey thanks for the reply. Here is more info. I use the GCX to loop pedals in and out.From what you've described, it sounds like you are trying to change presets on your G-Sharp independently from your Legacy, which you cannot do. In each GCPro preset you create, you will need to save the desired Legacy channel AND the desired G-Sharp preset number, along with the channel switching parameters you've set up for your Instant Access buttons.
1. Midi out of GCP to Pedal In on Gcx
2. Midi out of GCX to Midi In on Legacy 3 amp
3. Midi Thru on Legacy to Midi In on TC Electronic G Sharp
4. Device 1 in setup is the Legacy 3 on Midi channel 01
5. Device 2 in setup is TC Gsharp on Midi channel 02
6. I got the channels to switch on the Legacy just fine and stored them in presets, however when I move down to device to and select a patch on the Gsharp thru the GCP (which works fine), in edit mode after selecting the preset on the Legacy, if I don't keep the Gsharp on preset 01 it will not switch the channels on the Legacy. The minute I move the preset back to 01 on the Gsharp, it changes the channels just fine again.
What am I missing here? The GCP is talking to the Gsharp and the Legacy so i know i have the Midi daisy chain set up right.