Dingbat medium velcro

Exchange tips and tricks to help you design the ultimate pedalboard.
Post Reply
lorenzoajr
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:10 am

Dingbat medium velcro

Post by lorenzoajr » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 am

Has anyone ever had a problem with receiving two of the same Velcro sides? I just received my board and applied the Velcro to the board and both rolls were the same side (both hooks). The pedals wont even stick to the board because of this. Stinks because I was really excited to put everything together for my band practice :? The stitching on the inside of the bag was also partially unsown. I've never had problems with Voodoo products before until now.

JohnClark
Posts: 7109
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: The Lab

Re: Dingbat medium velcro

Post by JohnClark » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:35 am

Sorry to hear there was trouble!

Please give us a call or write to info@voodoolab.com so we can get your pedals mounted properly and take care of the bag problem!

Be sure to mention this post or just tell em' I sent you ;)

Qdraw
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: Dingbat medium velcro

Post by Qdraw » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:59 pm

lorenzoajr wrote:Has anyone ever had a problem with receiving two of the same Velcro sides? I just received my board and applied the Velcro to the board and both rolls were the same side (both hooks). The pedals wont even stick to the board because of this. Stinks because I was really excited to put everything together for my band practice :? The stitching on the inside of the bag was also partially unsown. I've never had problems with Voodoo products before until now.
Yep, just started putting my Dingbat PX together, and found the same thing... missing the fuzzy side... paid for 1 day shipping from Sweetwater to put this together for a gig on Saturday... fudge....now I got to scramble to find this stuff pronto... man, derailed by such a detail.

JohnClark
Posts: 7109
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: The Lab

Re: Dingbat medium velcro

Post by JohnClark » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Qdraw wrote:Yep, just started putting my Dingbat PX together, and found the same thing... missing the fuzzy side... paid for 1 day shipping from Sweetwater to put this together for a gig on Saturday... fudge....now I got to scramble to find this stuff pronto... man, derailed by such a detail.
DAMN! :oops:

Please give us a call and we will get this fixed right away!

Qdraw
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: Dingbat medium velcro

Post by Qdraw » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:02 am

JohnClark wrote:
Qdraw wrote:Yep, just started putting my Dingbat PX together, and found the same thing... missing the fuzzy side... paid for 1 day shipping from Sweetwater to put this together for a gig on Saturday... fudge....now I got to scramble to find this stuff pronto... man, derailed by such a detail.
DAMN! :oops:

Please give us a call and we will get this fixed right away!
Thanks John, I got an email out to you guys last night to the address you gave above... but I will give you a call this morning.

Qdraw
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: Dingbat medium velcro

Post by Qdraw » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Thanks guys, received the Velcro today... pedal board was the last thing on the load out this evening after testing everything out. I get a crash course programming this at tomorrow’s sound check! :o

Tom
Guitarist “One Gun Shy”

Post Reply