It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PX8 set up
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:26 am 

Is it possible to control the pedals individually after programming the PX8 with the three presets? If so how?

Post subject: Re: PX8 set up
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 pm 

When the PX-8 is in Preset Mode, Buttons 1-4 on the right become Instant Access buttons for the individual loops. Pressing button 5 changes these buttons from controlling Loops 1-4 or 5-8.

I hope that helps!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 pm 

Ok, but after I program the three buttons, can I shut them off in order to control the pedals individually with the 1-4 or 5-8 toggel? The only way that I have found is to push one of the program buttons, then individually shut off the pedals that are operating with the programmed button before I can just run one pedal. Thanks for helping.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:32 pm 

Bill wrote:
The only way that I have found is to push one of the program buttons, then individually shut off the pedals that are operating with the programmed button before I can just run one pedal.

This is exactly what the Instant Access buttons do.

Lets say you recalled Preset 1, and on this preset you have Loops 1, 4 and 7 active. If you want to turn off Loops 4 and 7, but leave Loop 1 On, you would do as follows...
1. With the LED for Button 5 OFF, Buttons 1-4 control Loops 1-4. So pressing Button 4 will turn off Loop 4.
2. Press Button 5 to turn its LED On.
3. With the LED for Button 5 ON, Buttons 1-4 control Loops 5-8. So pressing Button 3 will turn off Loop 7.

With the two banks of these four Instant Access buttons you have access to all eight loops. After recalling a preset you can change the state of any of the loops by using these buttons and it will remain as you set them until you press a preset button again.

I hope that helps!