It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Giggity. Twin to Marshall mids/hair
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 pm 

Long time Voodoo Lab user, first time poster! Out of necessity...

I just bought a Giggity in hopes that it might make a few upcoming backline shows in Colorado more easy. Production will provide reissue Twins, according to my tour manager. Set changeovers will be really short, and my normal rig is an Alessandro that is a lot like a bluesbreaker w/ a solid state rectifier- so, Marshally but tight.

My question is, placed after the other effects, can Giggity shape those sterile, rarely serviced, mid-scooped twins to behave a little more Marshally? Please forgive me for not monkeying with it, but I just bought the pedal and I won't be able to do much with it until about 45 minutes before we play, with the production's backline Twin, on Sunday. Any ballpark settings anyone might suggest as a start in the right direction? (Assuming I'm starting with a fairly flat, clean, moderate volume from the amp to start. I've been reading through the manual and might have a clue, but I don't have the luxury of time to mess around w/ it. Thanks in advance, and Happy New Year.

Keenan