Yea sorry about that... the manual still isn't quite ready yet
Creating presets is done as follows:
1. While in Preset Mode (LED 5 is Green) Call up the preset you wish to edit.
2. Press Button #5 to go to 4 Button Instant Access Mode (LED 5 will turn Red).
3. In this Mode "L" on the display indicates that Buttons A,D,C, and D control Loops 1-4... activate any of Loops 1-4.
4. Press the Bank Up or Down button to change the display to "H".
5. In this Mode "H" on the display indicates that Buttons A,D,C, and D control Loops 5-8... activate any of Loops 5-8.
6. Press and hold the Store button. The Store LED will turn Green, The Display will flash the current Bank number, and the Preset LEDs will scroll through continually until you make a selection.
(7.) If you want to change the bank that this new preset will be saved to, you can press the Bank Up or Bank Down button to change the Bank
8. Press the Preset button you want these settings to save to.
9. The Preset LED will flash to confirm the save.
If you want to just use the PX-8 Plus in 8 Button Instant Access Mode and have no presets, do the following:
1. Press and hold button #5 while powering up the PX-8 Plus.
2. Press button #5 to change the color of the #5 LED. Green = Preset Mode, Red = 8 Button Instant Access mode.
3. Power down, then power back up with no buttons held down.
I hope that helps!