Setting up my pedals

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Pinnecks

Setting up my pedals

Post by Pinnecks » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:55 am

Alright so its been a while and I have a bunch of new pedals that I’ve been wondering into which port do I plug them into my Mondo. The chain looks something like this:

Meris Enzo
Boss SY-300
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop DVP4
EarthQuaker Palisades
Strymon Timeline
Line 6 DL4
Red Panda Particle
Boss DD-5
Boss PS-6
Boss PS-6
Red Panda Tensor
Line 6 DL4

Thanks again!

Rez

Re: Setting up my pedals

Post by Rez » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

To power the Meris Enzo use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA or 250mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Boss SY-300 use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Whammy 5 use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA) output with of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied. Or... for older Whammy models (that requires AC power) use the AC courtesy outlet and the pedals adapter/wall-wart.

To power the Palisades use any 9VDC output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Strymon Timeline use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Line 6 DL4 use output labeled 5 or 6 (DIP switch set normal) with the supplied red/black ended cable (it's 2.1mm/2.5mm reverse polarity and the red end fits the effect pedal).

To power the Red Panda Particle use any 9VDC output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Boss DD-5 use any 9VDC output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Boss PS-6 use any 9VDC output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Red Panda Tensor use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA or 250mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

Cheers!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support

daw

Post by daw » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:59 am

Looking at picking up a Meris Enzo as well...can it be powered on a 2+ or do I need to upgrade to a Mondo?

Rez

Post by Rez » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am

To power the Meris Enzo with Pedal Power 2 Plus use output 5 or 6, DIP switch set to NORMAL (9V) with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power the Meris Enzo with Pedal Power MONDO use a 9VDC high current capacity (400mA or 250mA) output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

Cheers!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick

Pinnecks

Post by Pinnecks » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Could I still power the Enzo on ports 5 or 6 on my MONDO if I wanted to use the high power ports for other “big” pedals?

Rez

Post by Rez » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Yes, that's fine, too.

To power the Meris Enzo with Pedal Power Mondo, use a 9VDC high current capacity 400mA output with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

Or,

To power the Meris Enzo with Pedal Power Mondo use the output labeled 5 or 6, DIP switch set to NORMAL (9V) with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

Cheers!
Cheers,
Ben Resnick