It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New to PP2+ questions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:24 pm 

First of all I’m sorry for the simple question that was probably answered thousands of times here, but I don’t get along very well with technology and couldn’t find the answers.
I’m putting together a new pedalboard and I’m getting a PP2+ as my power supply. I have 2 questions about it:
First: the pedals are a tu2 by boss, a single plexitone by carl martin, a ts9 by ibanez, an analog chorus by mxr, a flashback delay by tc, a stereo pulsar by ehx and an immerse by neunaber. All are 9v dc and none is over 100mA, so any input will do the job if using the normal setting. Correct? The Immerse can use 9v and 12v. To use the 12v I just need to flip the switch on the bottom for any of the fist 4 inputs?

And second: the one I’m getting is not coming with the power cord. Does the PP2+ just use a standard AC power cord like those for the amps?

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: New to PP2+ questions
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm 

Looks like you got it better than you think!

When set to Normal, all outputs will provide 9V. Because all your pedals are under 100mA, they can each be powered from any output.

The two pedals that can accept 12V can in fact be powered from any of outputs 1-4 with the corresponding DIP switch set away from Normal for 12V operation.

The mains AC power cable is a standard IEC cord. The Pedal Power is region specific so make sure the one you have is for use with the Mains AC power in your country before just lettin'r rip!

Good Luck!