It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I could use your help! In a time crunch. Thanks in advance!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:35 am 

Good afternoon!

I recently acquired a Pedaltrain Classic Jr. with the Pedal Power 2 Plus. I'm horrible with these types of things, and I would like to have it ready before our show tonight, so I want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly.

Pedals
TC Electronic Polytune 2 Mini - 9VDC/100mA
Xotic Wah - 9VDC/5mA
Royal Overdrive - 18VDC/300ma
Keeley Tube Screamer - 9VDC/7.5mA
Dumkudo - 9VDC/5mA
Empress Super Delay Vintage Modified - 9-12VDC/300mA
Xotic Compressor - 9VDC/5mA

Does my power supply have enough to run all these? What would be the best way to set them up regarding inputs, switches, etc?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge and thank you in advance for the help!

Post subject: Re: I could use your help! In a time crunch. Thanks in advan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 am 

Welcome to the Forum!

First up are the easy ones... the Polytune 2 Mini, Xotic Wah, Tube Screamer, Dumkudo, and Empress Compressor can each be powered from any output on a Pedal Power 2+ with the corresponding DIP Switch set to Normal with each one using one of the included standard all black barrel cables.

Now, the Royal Overdrive and Vintage Modified Superdelay are the somewhat tricky ones here since they both need use of the same higher current jacks, and they each need an optional cable. Likely you will end up powering one of them from the Courtesy Outlet on the back of the Pedal Power 2+. For the immediate use for tonight you can simply run a short power strip from the Courtesy Outlet and power these two pedals using their included power adapters.
The Royal Overdrive can be powered using our Current Doubler Adapter (the one with the Green end) connected to Outputs 5 AND 6 with their corresponding DIP Switches set away from Normal.
The Vintage Modified Superdelay can be powered directly from Output 5 OR 6 with the corresponding DIP Switch set away from Normal using our Reverse Polarity Barrel Cable.

I hope that helps!

Post subject: Re: I could use your help! In a time crunch. Thanks in advan
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:21 pm 

JohnClark wrote:
Welcome to the Forum!

First up are the easy ones... the Polytune 2 Mini, Xotic Wah, Tube Screamer, Dumkudo, and Empress Compressor can each be powered from any output on a Pedal Power 2+ with the corresponding DIP Switch set to Normal with each one using one of the included standard all black barrel cables.

Now, the Royal Overdrive and Vintage Modified Superdelay are the somewhat tricky ones here since they both need use of the same higher current jacks, and they each need an optional cable. Likely you will end up powering one of them from the Courtesy Outlet on the back of the Pedal Power 2+. For the immediate use for tonight you can simply run a short power strip from the Courtesy Outlet and power these two pedals using their included power adapters.
The Royal Overdrive can be powered using our Current Doubler Adapter (the one with the Green end) connected to Outputs 5 AND 6 with their corresponding DIP Switches set away from Normal.
The Vintage Modified Superdelay can be powered directly from Output 5 OR 6 with the corresponding DIP Switch set away from Normal using our Reverse Polarity Barrel Cable.

I hope that helps!

Thank you so much John!