It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PP2+ or 4x4 for my board?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:47 am 

Is anyone able to help me with this? Can you tell me which power supply I need for my board? I'm very confused about the differences between them. My pedals are below. Two of them are optional, but would be a convenient plus if they could also power them so I have less things to carry around to shows (DL4 and 353q wah).

TC Poly Tune
Nano Big Muff Pi
MXR Dyna Comp
Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
MXR Micro Amp
MXR Phase 90
(optional) Line 6 DL4 (have a seperate power supply for it)
Hardwire RV-7 Stereo Reverb
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
(Optional) Dunlop 535Q Cry Baby (have a 1-spot I can use if need be)

Post subject: Re: PP2+ or 4x4 for my board?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 pm 

Either one could be made to work with this setup by doubling up some of the pedals, or you could keep everything isolated with a Mondo.

All of your pedals (except for the DL-4) are rather low current so they can each be powered from any output on a Pedal Power 2+ with the corresponding DIP switches set to Normal or from any 9V output on a 4x4. The NS-2 has a DC output jack, and so does the PolyTune (if it is one of the full size ones). With the Pedal Power 2+ or 4x4 you can use these to power two pedals from a single output or use our [url=http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php? For instance, if the wah is not always with the rig, it might be useful to power it from the DC Output on the PolyTune.
**Speaking of the wah, do you know if it is the original 18V version 535Q or is it the 9V version?

The DL-4 can be powered using the supplied power adapter connected to the Courtesy Outlet on the Pedal Power 2+, or it can be powered directly from one of the 12V Outputs on the 4x4.

I hope that helps!