How to power my pedalboard with PP2+?

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
franrh81

How to power my pedalboard with PP2+?

Post by franrh81 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Im looking for a power supply and Im checking out the PP2+

This is my set up:
  • Ibanez TS9

Boss Flanger BF9

Boss Tremolo TR2
    Boss Reverb RV6

MXR Phase 90

Line6 Delay DL4

DigiTech Whammy V

TC Electronics Polytune

JohnClark

Re: How to power my pedalboard with PP2+?

Post by JohnClark » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

I don't know of a "BF-9", is the Flanger the BF-1, 2, or 3 perhaps?

The Whammy V can be powered from output 5 or 6 with the corresponding DIP switch set to Normal.

The DL-4 can be powered from output 5 or 6 with the corresponding DIP switch set away from Normal and will use one of the included cables with the one Red end.

The Polytune, TS-9, TR-2, RV-6, and Phase 90 can each be powered from any output with the corresponding DIP switch set to Normal.

I hope that helps!

franrh81

Post by franrh81 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 pm

JohnClark wrote:I don't know of a "BF-9", is the Flanger the BF-1, 2, or 3 perhaps?

The Whammy V can be powered from output 5 or 6 with the corresponding DIP switch set to Normal.

The DL-4 can be powered from output 5 or 6 with the corresponding DIP switch set away from Normal and will use one of the included cables with the one Red end.

The Polytune, TS-9, TR-2, RV-6, and Phase 90 can each be powered from any output with the corresponding DIP switch set to Normal.

I hope that helps!
Oh, i misstyped. I meant the BF-1.

So essentially I can run all my pedalboard with it? The Whammy V is AC as far i know.

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:12 am

Cool pedal! I dig those old chassis' from that era of Boss! The BF-1 will need to be powered from any one of outputs 1-4 with the corresponding DIP switch set away from Normal for "ACA" mode.

The Whammy 5 is actually is the first generation of Whammys to accept DC power anlong with the Whammy DT. It is generations 1-4 that require AC power.

Good Luck!