It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Help please !!! power my pedal board
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:09 pm 

I own a digitech whammy, a DL4 and MM4 from line 6, a pog2 from eletroharmonix, a tu3 and ns2 from boss, a joyo vintage overdrive, a wd-7 from ibanez and a handmade volume pedal that consumes 21mA. I can run ALL my pedals on a PP2+ ???? My biggest doubt is about the POG2

Post subject: Re: Help please !!! power my pedal board
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 pm 

To power all from a single Pedal Power 2 Plus, you will need a Current Doubler Adapter (part# PPAP) and an Output Splitter Adapter (part# PPAV), setup as follows:

To power your Line 6 DL4 use Pedal Power 2 Plus outputs 5 or 6, DIP switch AWAY from NORMAL and the reverse polarity cable (red/black connectors) supplied w/ your Pedal Power 2 Plus (part# PPL6).

To power your Line 6 MM4 use Pedal Power 2 Plus outputs 5 or 6, DIP switch AWAY from NORMAL and the reverse polarity cable (red/black connectors) supplied w/ your Pedal Power 2 Plus (part# PPL6).

To power your POG 2 use a Current Doubler Adapter (part# PPAP, $6.00ea.) in any two Pedal Power 2 Plus, DIP switches set NORMAL and one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your TU-2 use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your NS-2 use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your Joyo Vintage Overdrive use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your WD-1 use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

handmade volume pedal that consumes 21mA. - Likely the same as the Boss pedals but that's just my guess.

The Whammy (models: Whammy WH-1, Whammy XP-100, Whammy II, Bass Whammy, Whammy IV and 20th Anniversary) requires AC power and cannot power from the DC outputs of your Pedal Power 2 Plus. However, you can use the courtesy outlet to power your Whammy with its adapter. Note: Pedal Power AC can power your Whammy.

You can order our cables and adapters online.

To do so, please visit our Cable Purchase web page.
Here is the link: http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22

;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:34 am 

Can the pedal power mondo power a digitech Wh1 whammy? It's 9v but like 1400ma and the normal power cables are too big...

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 am 

Jsale83 wrote:
Can the pedal power mondo power a digitech Wh1 whammy? It's 9v but like 1400ma and the normal power cables are too big...

Thanks

Only the newer Whammy 5 can be powered from a DC power supply. The Whammy 1 requires AC power so it will still use its original power adapter that you can connect to the Courtesy Outlet on the Mondo.

Our Pedal Power AC will power Whammy 1 - Whammy 4, but unless you have other AC pedals this probably does not help much.

Good Luck!