Help please !!! power my pedal board

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
brenomachado09

Help please !!! power my pedal board

Post by brenomachado09 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I own a digitech whammy, a DL4 and MM4 from line 6, a pog2 from eletroharmonix, a tu3 and ns2 from boss, a joyo vintage overdrive, a wd-7 from ibanez and a handmade volume pedal that consumes 21mA. I can run ALL my pedals on a PP2+ ???? My biggest doubt is about the POG2

Rez

Re: Help please !!! power my pedal board

Post by Rez » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 pm

To power all from a single Pedal Power 2 Plus, you will need a Current Doubler Adapter (part# PPAP) and an Output Splitter Adapter (part# PPAV), setup as follows:

To power your Line 6 DL4 use Pedal Power 2 Plus outputs 5 or 6, DIP switch AWAY from NORMAL and the reverse polarity cable (red/black connectors) supplied w/ your Pedal Power 2 Plus (part# PPL6).

To power your Line 6 MM4 use Pedal Power 2 Plus outputs 5 or 6, DIP switch AWAY from NORMAL and the reverse polarity cable (red/black connectors) supplied w/ your Pedal Power 2 Plus (part# PPL6).

To power your POG 2 use a Current Doubler Adapter (part# PPAP, $6.00ea.) in any two Pedal Power 2 Plus, DIP switches set NORMAL and one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your TU-2 use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your NS-2 use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your Joyo Vintage Overdrive use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

To power your WD-1 use any Pedal Power 2 Plus output, DIP switch set NORMAL with one of the all black (standard polarity) cables supplied.

handmade volume pedal that consumes 21mA. - Likely the same as the Boss pedals but that's just my guess.

The Whammy (models: Whammy WH-1, Whammy XP-100, Whammy II, Bass Whammy, Whammy IV and 20th Anniversary) requires AC power and cannot power from the DC outputs of your Pedal Power 2 Plus. However, you can use the courtesy outlet to power your Whammy with its adapter. Note: Pedal Power AC can power your Whammy.

You can order our cables and adapters online.

To do so, please visit our Cable Purchase web page.
Here is the link: http://www.voodoolab.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22

;)
Cheers,
Ben Resnick
Voodoo Lab - Tech Support

Jsale83

Post by Jsale83 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:34 am

Can the pedal power mondo power a digitech Wh1 whammy? It's 9v but like 1400ma and the normal power cables are too big...

Thanks

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:01 am

Jsale83 wrote:Can the pedal power mondo power a digitech Wh1 whammy? It's 9v but like 1400ma and the normal power cables are too big...

Thanks
Only the newer Whammy 5 can be powered from a DC power supply. The Whammy 1 requires AC power so it will still use its original power adapter that you can connect to the Courtesy Outlet on the Mondo.

Our Pedal Power AC will power Whammy 1 - Whammy 4, but unless you have other AC pedals this probably does not help much.

Good Luck!