Mounting power supplies to pedal board

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
JakeW327

Mounting power supplies to pedal board

Post by JakeW327 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 am

Hello, I just bought a pedal power 2+ and ISO 5 to power my new pedal board I am building. This may be a silly question but I was wondering if it would be okay to mount the power supplies to the board using velcro, I haven't had the power supplies long and I don't know if they get too hot and I want to be sure I haven't over looked any other reasons why this would be an issue. Any answers greatly appreciated thank you!

Josh Fiden
Site Admin

Re: Mounting power supplies to pedal board

Post by Josh Fiden » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 am

JakeW327 wrote:Hello, I just bought a pedal power 2+ and ISO 5 to power my new pedal board I am building. This may be a silly question but I was wondering if it would be okay to mount the power supplies to the board using velcro, I haven't had the power supplies long and I don't know if they get too hot and I want to be sure I haven't over looked any other reasons why this would be an issue. Any answers greatly appreciated thank you!
That is fine. We use and recommend 1" wide 3M Dual Lock part# SJ3560. It's a well kept secret, but we sell Dual Lock by the foot. Call us to order.

Happy New Year!

Regards,

Josh Fiden
Founder / CEO