It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ibanez Tubescreamer TS808
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 pm 

I just purchased the Pedal Power 2 and I have a old crybaby wah, a korg pitchblack tuner, an ibanez TS808 reissue, and a samson AP1 wireless unit. I'm planning to hookup my wah to the 9v plug adapter, the samson wireless unit to channel 5 or 6 because it draws 200maH, the korg suggests a 9v 600ma so I'll just plug that into the convenience plug. The TS808 I'm a little confused on. It says that it is a 9V DC negative polarity setup and I don't think it draws enough to use input 5 or 6. I bought the unit used so it does not have the 3.5mm barrel adapter plug, nor can I find that plug anywhere for purchase. The 3.5mm plug that comes with the Pedal Power 2 says that it is tip positive, therefore, I don't believe I can use that plug. Is that correct? I did not see an option to buy a 3.5mm tip negative plug from the website. Which plug should I use? Thanks for your time.

Post subject: Re: Ibanez Tubescreamer TS808
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

The reissue TS-808 that uses a 3.5mm mini-plug requires tip positive. The cable we include with the PP2+ works fine. You can use any output with the DIP switch in the normal position.

Josh Fiden
Founder / CEO

Post subject: Re: Ibanez Tubescreamer TS808
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 am 

Thanks for the reply. I receive the PP2+ today. Thanks for clarifying. I know I just have four pedals right now but I don't wanna be buying 9 volt batteries the rest of my life. I also plan on getting more pedals. Thanks again.