KR MegaVibe

General discussion and tech talk about the industry standard Pedal Power line of power supplies.
Xchekker94

KR MegaVibe

Post by Xchekker94 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:58 pm

I've thoroughly searched the forum and have not been able to find anyone else who has asked how to set up the PP2+ to run a KR Musical Products MegaVibe. The pedal is expensive and takes a long time to get after placing an order so I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

On the PP2+ setup, the only thing I know for sure is that I need to use a white reverse polarity cable which I've already ordered and received. What I don't know is what setting to use or which output to plug the MegaVibe into. The wall-wart adapter that comes with the MegaVibe has a center positive 12vdc and 200ma max output.

So the question I have is do I use outputs 1-4 with the dip-switch set away from NORMAL or do I use outputs 5-6 with the dip-switch set away from NORMAL?

Thanks for your assistance!

JohnClark

Re: KR MegaVibe

Post by JohnClark » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

The KR Musical Products Megavibe can be powered by the Pedal Power 2+ using output 5 or 6 with the DIP switch set away from Normal.

monkeyboyuk

Post by monkeyboyuk » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:06 am

Hi John,

I have a Mini Mega Vibe Pedal. Can this be powered from the Mondo?

Input: 120V AC 60Hz 5W
Output: 12V DC 200mA

It's got a US plug but I am based in UK, therefore the mains power is 240v. Am presently using a very buzzy adapter so would like to use the Mondo if possible!

Is there a cable I can buy to connect the pedal to the AC outlet?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

JohnClark

Post by JohnClark » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:57 pm

monkeyboyuk wrote:Hi John,

I have a Mini Mega Vibe Pedal. Can this be powered from the Mondo?

Input: 120V AC 60Hz 5W
Output: 12V DC 200mA

It's got a US plug but I am based in UK, therefore the mains power is 240v. Am presently using a very buzzy adapter so would like to use the Mondo if possible!

Is there a cable I can buy to connect the pedal to the AC outlet?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
On a Mondo you would use either of the High Current 12V outputs for either model of the KR Megavibe.

I hope that helps!